Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring pictures

Ok, When do yo think it will finally be spring? I am amazed that we are still freezing in Utah!!!! I am thinking about setting up a time with Tahitian Noni's garden for children if I booked every one interested in one or two nights (depending on who is interested) then we could go for $5 per child and do spring pictures in the garden. So I am wondering who would be interested leave me a comment if it sounds like something you would like to do.  
Has anyone noticed the construction zone I like to call Pretty Pictures? So, I hired this boy to mow the lawn and before you know it we are tearing out the grass and replacing the sprinkler system. This boy told me the project would be done by April 15th. HA! He hasn't even started to level the dirt. I guess that is the way of home projects! I have Hired Steven Johnson (he's in my links) who does amazing metal art to make a custom storm door for the front door also he will install a cute little fence in the front yard. I am tying into my neighbors (Belle Candle and the glass slipper) we are going to have our own little Gardner village. We are also painting the cement on the outside of the building. So, with a little luck this place is going to look great in a few months! We have also finished painting the back two rooms and ordered furniture the the bride room. I Will attach a picture of the wall finish. My hubby is so talented he hand painted the walls with a brush and two different hand mixed glazes. I am thinking it looks so good I might shoot pictures with the wall as background! goodbye for now! Pray for SUN!

No comments: